To provide a high-quality facility that gives exceptional value for money together with a highly positive golfing and social experience for our members, guests and visitors in a warm, friendly and welcoming golf club environment.
We will achieve our vision by having the following:
– A well designed, maintained, environmentally friendly and challenging course that is a true test of golf yet enjoyable for golfers of all abilities.
– An effective, efficiently managed, and sound business model.
– An advantageous marketing presence both online and within the local community
– A high quality and well-appointed clubhouse with first class hospitality, comfort, and facilities.
Our Core Values
– Be responsive to and respect fellow members and staff.
– Be family friendly, welcoming, and inclusive.
– Have open, transparent, and accountable decision-making processes.
– Conduct all our dealings with members, visitors and staff with honesty, integrity, and fairness.
– Be committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for members, guests, and staff.
– Provide a friendly, helpful, and personal service throughout all areas of the club.
– Strive to enhance our overall environment and reduce or eliminate any negative environmental impact.
Portarlington Golf Club Council Committee