|10||Team South Korea||222|
Individual Top 5
click here for detailed score breakdown.
Page updated 30/01/2023
Winter World Cup League Rules
- League will run for 8 rounds starting 1st weekend of Jan
- Weekly Category Prizes for best individual scores
- Best three scores will count per team for each week
- Play any day of the week.
- Prizes will be awarded for top 3 placed teams as per the final league table.
- League Winner will be decided by a matchplay final between top 2 teams
- Individual prizes for highest accumapted points scored
League Tables will be updated weekly. Results can be seen on our Website and on Social Media Platforms.
Course & Conditions
1. Weather permitting the Winter League will be a 12 Hole Competition.
2. Whenever necessitated by weather conditions, temporary tees and greens will be in play.
3.Two (2) putt rules applies on temporary greens, but must be declared to your marker in advance.
4. The Competition Secretary may alter and set the course including lesser number of holes on any competition dates. The staff in the Shop will be informed of these changes.
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE REGISTERED IN GOLF SHOP BEFORE PLAYING.
Please put your Team Name on you Score Card.
Failing any of the above, your card will be disqualified.
Copies of these rules are displayed in the Golf Shop.